Wherever light falls..: My Friend

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My Friend

The last friend i made at college

This image is captured just few days before i left my college. It was mid summer noon when i found this pigeon trying hard to take a sip of water. I took some water in my palm and gently bent towards it. Surprise..* this pigeon slowly came near me, drank water from my hand and flew away.!

It was really a wonderful experience in my life.

pic captured:
with: Nokia 5130
date: 25-apr-2010
behind the statue of our college founder sri.Sheshadrirao. Gudlavelleru engg. college.

4 comments:

  1. story is very neiceeeee.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. if it is not story u would have kept the pic in which pigeon is drinking from your hand...

    ReplyDelete
  3. sir., my intention is not to capture its photo but to serve its thirst.., so, i cant afford to make a move and scare it.

    ReplyDelete