Wherever light falls..: adieu SUN

Friday, October 1, 2010

adieu SUN


adieu SUN.. today evening from our terrace.

"Nature is the best painter" Who can disagree with that anyway.! well, the colour magic in evening sky is all done by dust and water particles in atmosphere. In the evening, sun rays must skim along the surface of the planet rather than shine straight down on us. As a result they travel much farther through the atmosphere loosing its high frequency components blue and green. So, the remaining red reaches us as seen.


pic taken:
with: Nokia 5130 (2MP)
Date: 28-sep-2010
Time: 18:10

5 comments:

  1. hmm to write.... well I love ur pic for one reason its the TWILIGHT time.
    I guess u made ur comparision wid science but i love giving it another way

    "Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky".
    ~ Rabindranath Tagore

    This is what i feel whenever i see a twilight

    Gud pic dude u made me feel the sky!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this one is really gud.. u can be a great photographer dude

    ReplyDelete
  3. the nature's beauty was captured nicely
    it made my heart feel happy..........

    nice photograph my friend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too much poetry madhuri that tooooo a copied one?
    oh... my go......

    ReplyDelete